Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A man with his steamer, and a boy with his vacuum.

I'm doing SOMETHING right. Leading up to the holiday weekend, we knew we didn't want to do any laundry or cleaning during all the fun, so we did what we needed to do the week ahead. Well, I threw some clothes in the washer while Emerson and Jason did all the work. While Emerson vacuumed, Jason shampooed carpets. Score!

We can hardly get a vacuum out while Emerson is home without him begging to do it.

He even uses the attachment and gets the corners.

What? Vacuuming makes my child happy, and I'm just trying to keep him happy.

And truth be told, Jason loves to vacuum too. So I don't fight i.

Two glasses of wine and one sippy cup on that counter. That's how we do it in this house.

Emerson, honey...don't forget the hallway.

No comments: