Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Second haircut - check!

Emerson is two and a half. Most little boys have monthly haircuts at this age. On Friday, Emerson had his second haircut. Ever. At this rate, Emerson will only have one haircut a year. And I'm ok with that. I have mad love for his platinum curls. I feel like Emerson has the rest of his life to have the big boy haircut.

I would let it grow forever, but, after the constant brush back of some unruly curls getting into his eyes, something had to be done. The tiniest of trims made a big difference, and he still looks like my cherub. Well, he can at least LOOK like an angel, right?

Growling at his sucker...like any normal child.

He froze.

His hands were covered under the gown, so he just sat there like this with his sucker in his mouth. Silent!

Condescending look, likely because I'm snapping pictures when he's trying to be cool.

No comments: