Sunday, March 20, 2011

On the go with Berlynn

Always a busy weekend. Saturday afternoon, Jason headed to watch the games with some guys, and Emerson and I headed to Lancaster for a few hours. It was gorgeous out, and the sunshine and playtime outside was just what we needed. Great quality time with Mia, Poppy and GG. Afterward, Emerson and I met up with the guys, Terra and Berlynn at the Lipps' new house. Emerson is fascinated with Berlynn and is very gentle and patient. When the time comes, he'll be an excellent big brother.

He handed B lots of toys to play with, and would show her how to use them properly. Even when Berlynn became interested in Emerson's "friend" Brutus, he very gently took him back, and provided her something else to play with.

Emerson has always been a big kid, but wow...he seems like a giant next to B!
Since the Lipps have only been in their new house for a short time, they had lots of room to run (in B's case, crawl) and play. The absolute funniest thing of the night, was when Emerson realized Berlynn's jeep had wheels. All of a sudden, the two of them were on the move! With only the risk of minor whiplash, these two had a ball! Emerson pushed, turned and maneuvered, and Berlynn was happy to be along for the ride.

Just getting going...

I had to turn my camera to a "sports" setting in order to get them in the shot...that, and I was doubled over with laughter!

I love their faces!

I guess Emerson thought she'd be safer with a fireman's hat on. Of course.

Cracking up after crashing into a door.

No comments: