Emerson loves puzzles right now. And so does Poppy.

And who doesn't love the "Little People" house???

From left to right...Jared's preemie (that never had a name, since it wasn't a ninja turtle), Jessica's red-headed cabbage patch doll (that has a blood stain on her dress from when I gave Jess a bloody nose when we were 4 and 6) and Emerson's beloved Brutus.
Poppy does this. Poppy is weird.

Poppy snapped a picture of Emerson mid-nap. I think he had woken himself coughing here. Poppy is notorious for taking pictures of people when they're asleep. Our childhood photo albums are filled with pictures of us sleeping.

Poppy snapped a picture of Emerson mid-nap. I think he had woken himself coughing here. Poppy is notorious for taking pictures of people when they're asleep. Our childhood photo albums are filled with pictures of us sleeping.
And this is a sick Mommy taking a nap in her old bedroom while Emerson napped.

No comments:
Post a Comment