Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Celebrating babies in the belly...and babies in the jump jump!

Our very best friends, Terra and Andrew, are expecting a little one in August, so we had a great weekend celebrating his or her pending arrival! We had plenty of tents for cover, and only made a mad dash or two with weather, but a great day overall. And doesn't everyone have a bounce house at baby showers?

Andrew and everyone enjoying a little down time before the gifts...

Andrew kept everyone (especially Terra) laughing at everything he doesn't yet know about babies!


Why do I feel like there is a conspiracy going on at the water table. I hear Emerson in my head saying, "OK...Eleanor, you start crying to get their attention, and then Warren, create a distraction to get everyone to the other side of the patio..."

Ohhhh...so this is the plan they were hatching...


Andrew is helping Emerson to the top...not that he needed the help!
(Quite a bounce house, isn't it?!?!?)
Mr. Independent on his way to the top!

And on his way down (I think this was 8 of about 200 trips)

No comments: