Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A few pictures from early January...

He likes pickles. This is not surprising since his Momma is obsessed with them, and rarely goes a day without eating one.
On a quick trip to Lancaster...singing and dancing in the backseat with Auntie Jessie. He would complain if I tried to turn down the music!

"My Mom lets me do this sometimes while she's cooking. I love to wash my hands! And legs. And belly."


"I love food...yes I do...I love food...how 'bout you?!?!?!"

Just doin' his thang.

This is what he does. When he wants/needs Brutus, he'll ball him up and put him on his shoulder and walk around like that. He also has a Brutus imposter that he's recently taken a liking to. It's made of the same fleece material, and is also red. We think he views it as an extension of Brutus.
A couple more cute pics of Emerson and Kasey at COSI...look at those cute little butts!

No comments: