Emerson with Great Grandma Z, and Great Grandpa Z in the background (the hat finally fits, Uncle Gary!)

This sequence of pics is hilarious! We could never get more than 2 to look up.


And bring on the headlocks!

Despite still trying to recup from surgery, Macy thought she could lift her own body weight!
(seriously, they aren't far off in weight!)

Good try, Macy!

I love this one...it's almost a plea for help!

Good enough...lots of love from the cousins.

Like most areas, we're experience a dose of Spring and loving it. On Friday (my day off), Emerson and I headed down to our neighborhood park for some swinging and watching the big kids play. I set him on the slide...I love the face in the last one..."Um, what do you expect me to do here?"




Last trip to my parents' house, I raided the attic with Mia (Grandma L) and found some great toys to introduce to Emerson. I could definitely buy a new toy every trip to Target, but trying to restrain myself, and bring out some of the oldies, yet goodies instead.
This one was a Christmas gift, and he loves it!
He topples, but doesn't really mind.
He's playing with a rattle and links that were his Auntie Jessi's and mine.(this originally belonged to Uncle Jared)
He climbs on EVERYTHING! And isn't phased when he falls. I love his durability.
Playtime!
He climbs on EVERYTHING! And isn't phased when he falls. I love his durability.
Dependent on how much time we have in our evenings (limited!), we'll sometimes just put Emerson in the shower with one of us. He loves to play on the floor of the shower, but also loves to be up close to the water. He is a waterbaby and will allow us to put his face in the stream of water. In case anyone wondered, I am working to develop my "pool baby" so that one day I can be a "pool mom". I grew up in the water, and basically lived at the pool growing up. This is also incredibly convenient to just pop him in the shower. Gotta love a kid who loves the water.
Patiently waiting to get in the shower with Dad. I adore this picture.
Playtime!




No comments:
Post a Comment