Clapping and loving it!
"I think you should wear these, Mia."

This afternoon, we headed to the park. It was beautiful outside, and warmed up enough for a walk, so off we went! Jason, still injured and very limited with his right arm, pushed Emerson in the swing and tried to push him in the stroller. Lucky me, I got him all to myself in the big swing!
I love having a park less than a half mile away!



Big guy, big eater! (He actually has a shirt that says this!) Emerson is loving all the new foods he gets to taste. In addition to eating 2nd and 3rd foods, I've been giving him small pieces of most everything we eat. He loves picking up the food and feeding himself. I have to give him his primary food before I do this though, otherwise, he wouldn't eat his pureed carrots, green beans, etc.



A short video of Emerson feeding himself shredded cheese and puffs
This last video is just a snippit of the crazy "little" monkey, we like to call Emerson.
No comments:
Post a Comment