Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Leo - 15-month well check

Leo had a big week...and it's only Wednesday! 

We started Tuesday morning with his 15-month well check. And, he's well. A little mad at being poked, prodded, and stuck, but well. He weighed a little less than I thought, and what my arms and back tell me, but still tipping the scales with hefty percentiles. And man is he tall!




Bright and early this morning, we headed to our ENT surgery center for tubes. In step with big bro and big sis, Leo just can't shake infection and ridiculous infection. Scarlet was 6 mos and Emerson 14. And I'm not sure if it was that one month difference or just personality, but Leo was our best waker from anesthesia. I always prepare myself for the worst with kids coming out of it, because it's awful, and he did great. Cranky, but recovered so well! After breakfast and a 5-hour nap, Leo was ready to rock. 

Raise your digital glasses with me...Here's to fewer (or no!) ear infections! And here's to meeting our deductible in April! 😏😂😬😁😭


No comments: