Tuesday, September 1, 2015

For the love of the game.

Em loves baseball. Seriously. Loves it. 
 
It's his third season, and he's so much fun to watch. He plays hard, works hard, and has a blast doing it. 

I don't know that he has a favorite position, but he's pretty darn good at most of them. He prefers infield, but is reliable in the outfield. And tomorrow, he's pitching for the first time! We are all a little nervous. 

When I say this kid can't get enough baseball, I mean it. After a game, he comes home and throws to the pitch back. When his friends come over, he wants to be sure they are bringing a glove. And there's not an evening that goes by that he doesn't ask one of us to throw with him. 

Did I mention the boy get the bats out? Sometimes I look at him and he seems like a little kid just smacking the hell out of the ball. 

And, I'm certainly biased, but I'm confident that he has the cutest little butt on the team. Which is enough for me. 



Emerson is third from the right. This was his good buddy Will's birthday party at the Clippers' game. 


Cheering on his big brother. (See that rumpus on first base? Ser, the cutest.)



Love his energy. Love that he has fun. Love him. 

No comments: