______________________________________________________
Upon prompting to finish his dinner recently...
"I can't. My belly is full as a chicken."
"I can't. My belly is full as a chicken."
______________________________________________________
This isn't the first random comparison he's made. When asking for help in the bathroom, he told us he needed help, because "I pooped like a garbage truck."
______________________________________________________
"Lady Gaga!" This is his battle cry. When excited and running toward something, he screams, "Lady Gaga!" When bouncing on the bed, he'll catch himself in the mirror, and shout, "Lady Gaga!" Your guess is as good as mine on this one.
______________________________________________________
Jason has been pulling quarters out of Emerson's ears for years now. It's become obvious to us lately that Emerson genuinely believes that Jason can do magic. When his backpack zipper broke beyond repair, he told his teacher it was no big deal, his Dad can do magic. A recent conversation I had with Emerson on the way home from school, related to magic...
"Mommy, when am I going to be able to do magic and pull quarters out of ears?"
"I don't know, Em. You'll have to ask your Dad. I don't know much about magic."
"Why not?"
"Well, I guess I'm just not that interested in it."
"That's embarrassing."
______________________________________________________
In addition to the verbal weirdness (Emersonisms) here are a few photos, to document the physical weirdness.
| Shirts, when worn, are usually worn backwards. |
| This is how the cool kids brush their teeth. |
| Suctioning the ball-shooter pig to his stomach. MADE me take a photo. And surprised me with this face. |
| HAD to send Aunt Jeeka a picture of her completed bracelet. Apparently making this face. |
No comments:
Post a Comment