I've said it before, and I'll say it again...I can't make this stuff up. Enjoy.
__________________________________________________________
"I didn't eat my meatball sandwich for lunch because I only like my meatballs with cheese and missketti."
"I didn't eat my meatball sandwich for lunch because I only like my meatballs with cheese and missketti."
Really, "missketti"? I have no idea how we screwed up that one. Also, for the record, he ate two the night before.
__________________________________________________________
And just a week later, we were having missketti's culinary cousin, beezahnia. Yes, lasagna. I corrected this one, and he then corrected me, back to beezahnia. Now I don't feel so bad about missketti, since there's clear intention to his errors.
__________________________________________________________
Another recent food discussion he and I had, while he was sampling chocolate no-bake cookies.
__________________________________________________________
And just a week later, we were having missketti's culinary cousin, beezahnia. Yes, lasagna. I corrected this one, and he then corrected me, back to beezahnia. Now I don't feel so bad about missketti, since there's clear intention to his errors.
__________________________________________________________
Another recent food discussion he and I had, while he was sampling chocolate no-bake cookies.
Emerson: "This cookie tastes like brains."
Me: "How do you know what brains taste like?"
Emerson: "I had some last night. In California."
Me: "What were you doing in California?"
Emerson: "Dancing."
Me: "What kind of dancing?"
Emerson: "The cha cha."
Me: "Just throw the cookie away, Em."
He used to love no-bake cookies, almost as much as I do. Also, I have no idea how he knows what the cha cha is. Or why he thinks eating brains has anything to do with dancing.
No comments:
Post a Comment