I'm not going to lie. I am glad to say goodbye to January. It was cold, nasty and downright rude. But, before January ended, we had a great weekend celebrating Jason's birthday. We had cake, presents, and a visit from Jason's parents.
I love the pictures of Emerson helping with the cake. He's at an age, if you're doing something, if you're doing anything, he wants, and MUST help. He loves to help with laundry, unloading baskets, switching from washer to dryer, and pushing the button. He loves to set the table, and distributes the extra napkins to he who needs it most...himself. He loves to vacuum, to the point where we have to allow him to first vacuum, then we go over it later. I'm sure this helping stage will wear off, and he'll be too busy with other things, but I love his sweet little efforts.
 |
| Getting lots of help icing the cake. |
 |
| I think some ended up on the cake. |
 |
| Gotta get it just right. |
 |
| And sprinkles! |
 |
| Emerson has moved on from the somersault to the running dive onto the ottoman, which results in a full body flip with him landing on his head. Followed by roaring laughter! |
 |
| Having a ball with Dzia Dzia. |
No comments:
Post a Comment