Then off to AHA!, which is a lot like the kids' area at COSI, only about 1/4 the size. Still lots of fun activities!
Emerson, enjoying his cookie and excitedly watching the big trucks go by the window.
"Mom, do you see these?"
Who needs a museum when there a big picture window on Main Street?
At the museum, driving around with Poppy...
Climbing around...checking it all out.
Once he finds the water...it's all over. The rest of the place may as well not exist.
Even Poppy had fun!
Soaked, head to toe. And loving it.
No worries, we had a spare set of clothes.
What a fun day! As you can imagine, he was exhausted and napped on the way home. This worked, since the 1 hour drive took almost 2 with all the snow!










1 comment:
Hi Janice!
You are so good at documenting Emerson's life! I hope you plan to make this blog into a book. It will be perfect.
I've been staring at Emerson on my computer as I edit the images from Saturday. Thought I'd wander over here and find out more about what he has been up to the last few months. I really enjoyed reading the posts!
Talk to you soon!
Julie
Post a Comment